More About Our Company
Toledo Lucas County Homelessness Board (TLCHB)
The Toledo Lucas County Homelessness Board serves as the governing body of the Toledo Lucas County Continuum of Care. Composed of 17 representatives of the local community including; public sector, private sector, business sector, faith-based organizations, funders, and TAAEH, its mission, primary function, vision, and core strategy are outlined below:
- Mission – To provide leadership for the elimination of homelessness in Lucas County
- Primary Function – Plan for and oversee a coordinated, comprehensive, and targeted response to homelessness in Toledo/Lucas County
- Vision – All Toledo/Lucas County citizens desiring to be “homed” will be,“ Homed” is living in safe, affordable permanent housing with adequate resources and support systems to achieve one’s potential and contribute to the well-being of one’s household and community
- Core Strategy – CASE Plan (Community Alliance and Strategic Efforts to End Homelessness Plan)
- Craig Gebers, President
- Karen Wu, Vice President
- Mike Fehlen, Treasurer
- Heather Baker, Secretary
- Scott Sylak
- Jane Moore
- Rodney Schuster
- Dave Rejiester
- Robert Stevens
- Karen Wu
- Julie Embree
- Shelly Ulrich
- Laura Jenkins
- Mike Badik, Executive Director
- Nancy Wlodarski, Fiscal Specialist
- Elizabeth Links, Grants Administrator
- Carl Richard Sutherland II, HMIS Administrator
These documents are in PDF format. [Most computers can open PDF documents; Adobe® Reader® is available free of charge if needed.]
- TLCHB Calendar [Online]
- TLCHB Bylaws (Amended July 2012)
- TLCHB 2012 Tax Form 990
- TLCHB 2014 Financial Statements
- TLCHB 2014 Federal Awards Supplementary Information Report
- TLCHB 2013 Financial Statements
- TLCHB 2013 Federal Awards Supplementary Information Report
- TLCHB 2012 Financial Statements
- TLCHB 2012 Federal Awards Supplementary Information Report
TLCHB 2015 Board Minutes
TLCHB 2014 Board Minutes
TLCHB 2013 Board Minutes
TLCHB 2012 Board Minutes
TLCHB 2011 Board MinutesRead More
Recent Blog Posts
September 28, 2015 |
Number of Homeless Students Grows More than 70% since 2007-2008: National Low Income Housing Coalition
New data from the U.S. Department of Education show that the number of homeless children in public schools...
September 18, 2015 |
COHHIO Webinar: Harm Reduction and approaches for People with Mental Health and Substance Use Disorders for Housing Programs
On, Thursday, September 17th, COHHIO hosted a webinar with a representative of Case Western Reserve...
August 24, 2015 |
Source: Privacy and Confidentiality in HMIS: 42 CFR Part...
August 24, 2015 |
View training here. USICH hosted a webinar, Non-Time-Limited Housing for Youth, on Thursday, August 13. In...
August 13, 2015 |
It’s unconstitutional to ban the homeless from sleeping outside, the federal government says – The Washington Post
The Justice Department steps into a case that could have broader implications. Source: It’s unconstitutional to...
August 4, 2015 |
On Monday, HUD released version 3.0 of the HMIS Standards Manual and Dictionary. The version marks a major change...
July 22, 2015 |
Activists transform anti-homeless spikes into a bed in London via...
July 10, 2015 |
In May, HUD Released their performance indicator update. You can see the announcement, as well as the guide and...
July 8, 2015 |
SAMHSA will be holding a webinar addressing the topic Housing First for People Experiencing SMI and COD on...
June 15, 2015 |
Bowman Systems, Inc announces planned updates to the APR and ESG CAPER reports, based on HUD...