More About Our Organization
Toledo Lucas County Homelessness Board (TLCHB)
The Toledo Lucas County Homelessness Board serves as the governing body of the Toledo Lucas County Continuum of Care. Composed of 17 representatives of the local community including; public sector, private sector, business sector, faith-based organizations, funders, and TAAEH, its mission, primary function, vision, and core strategy are outlined below:
- Mission – To provide leadership for the elimination of homelessness in Lucas County
- Primary Function – Plan for and oversee a coordinated, comprehensive, and targeted response to homelessness in Toledo/Lucas County
- Vision – All Toledo/Lucas County citizens desiring to be “homed” will be, “Homed” is living in safe, affordable permanent housing with adequate resources and support systems to achieve one’s potential and contribute to the well-being of one’s household and community
- Core Strategy – CASE Plan (Community Alliance and Strategic Efforts to End Homelessness Plan)
- Michelle Isaacs, President
- Evelyn McKinney, Vice President
- Mark Mockenstrum CPA, Treasurer
- Heather Baker, Secretary
- Cheryl Hunt, Deputy Chief
- Karin Coble
- Julie Embree
- Lt. Mike Falor
- Craig Gebers
- Commissioner Pete Gerken
- Samual Harden
- John Leibig
- Ken Leslie
- Thomas Luettke
- Tonya Pace
- Daniel Rogers
- Rodney Schuster
- Demetria Simpson
- Stanley Smith
- Silvia Snyder
- Kate Sommerfeld
- Scott Sylak
- George Thomas
- Susan Wren
- Mike Badik, Executive Director
- Nancy Wlodarski, Fiscal Specialist
- Carl Richard Sutherland II, HMIS Administrator
- Morgan Eisch, Grants Administrator
Click here to review board minutes and other documents.Read More
Recent Blog Posts
March 26, 2018 |
Housing Opportunities – March 2018 (updated): On Facebook: New...
March 1, 2018 |
Housing Opportunities – March 2018: On...
February 27, 2018 |
Click through to see event...
November 27, 2017 |
St. Paul’s Community Center is pleased to host the University of Toledo’s Health Clinic who will be providing...
November 27, 2017 |
Please click here to review the updates for Ohio Means Jobs and Mildred Bayer: Ohio Means Jobs and other...
October 31, 2017 |
Housing Opportunities – November 2017 (updated): On Facebook: Click here for a pdf of the...
September 19, 2017 |
Housing Opportunities – September 2017 (updated): On Facebook: Click here for a pdf of the...
August 8, 2017 |
Housing Opportunities – August 2017: On...
July 24, 2017 |
The City of Toledo announces a Second Public Comment Period on the Draft One-Year Action Plan to be submitted to...
June 5, 2017 |
Correction: Housing Opportunities 05/24/2017: On Facebook: Click here to read the correctedannouncement,...