More About Our Company
Continuum of Care Applications
- OH-501 Continuum of Care Application for 2016 [pdf] (09/09/2016)
- OH-501 2016 CoC Project Applicant Rankings [pdf] (09/09/2016)
Toledo Lucas County Homelessness Board (TLCHB)
The Toledo Lucas County Homelessness Board serves as the governing body of the Toledo Lucas County Continuum of Care. Composed of 17 representatives of the local community including; public sector, private sector, business sector, faith-based organizations, funders, and TAAEH, its mission, primary function, vision, and core strategy are outlined below:
- Mission – To provide leadership for the elimination of homelessness in Lucas County
- Primary Function – Plan for and oversee a coordinated, comprehensive, and targeted response to homelessness in Toledo/Lucas County
- Vision – All Toledo/Lucas County citizens desiring to be “homed” will be, “Homed” is living in safe, affordable permanent housing with adequate resources and support systems to achieve one’s potential and contribute to the well-being of one’s household and community
- Core Strategy – CASE Plan (Community Alliance and Strategic Efforts to End Homelessness Plan)
- Craig Gebers, President
- Michael Fehlen, Treasurer
- Heather Baker, Secretary
- Julie Embree
- Bianca Guerra
- Laura Jenkins
- John Leibig
- Karin Coble
- Evelyn McKinney
- Michelle Isaacs
- Rodney Schuster
- Scott Sylak
- Mike Badik, Executive Director
- Nancy Wlodarski, Fiscal Specialist
- Sue Brown, Grants Administrator
- Carl Richard Sutherland II, HMIS Administrator
- Morgan Eisch, Communications & Data Specialist
Click here to review board minutes and other documents.Read More
Recent Blog Posts
October 10, 2016 |
Announcement: Housing Availability 10/05/16: To review the full post, please click...
October 6, 2016 |
The Ohio Field Offices of HUD are participating in a multi-state working group to prevent and control bed bugs....
September 22, 2016 |
The Toledo Lucas County Homelessness Board is hiring a Grants Administrator. Click here for the full...
September 22, 2016 |
Section 8 Housing is available; applications required. To review the notice, please click...
September 6, 2016 |
Thursday, September 22nd, 2016, 6pm @ Hensville, Downtown Toledo For information, visit...
August 3, 2016 |
Affordable Senior Housing Units available immediately from National Church Residences. Click here to view the...
July 11, 2016 |
TLCHB wanted to do something a little different this year with one of our required CoC meetings. We will be...
July 6, 2016 |
In continuing efforts to foster activities that promote positive mental health and prevent substance abuse, the...
February 2, 2016 |
Recording and Materials for the Defining “Chronically Homeless” Final Rule Regional Webinars Now Available Click...
December 22, 2015 |
The TLCHB, the locally sanctioned HUD Homeless Continuum of Care (CoC) entity for the City of Toledo and Lucas...