More About Our Company
Toledo Lucas County Homelessness Board (TLCHB)
The Toledo Lucas County Homelessness Board serves as the governing body of the Toledo Lucas County Continuum of Care. Composed of 17 representatives of the local community including; public sector, private sector, business sector, faith-based organizations, funders, and TAAEH, its mission, primary function, vision, and core strategy are outlined below:
- Mission – To provide leadership for the elimination of homelessness in Lucas County
- Primary Function – Plan for and oversee a coordinated, comprehensive, and targeted response to homelessness in Toledo/Lucas County
- Vision – All Toledo/Lucas County citizens desiring to be “homed” will be, “Homed” is living in safe, affordable permanent housing with adequate resources and support systems to achieve one’s potential and contribute to the well-being of one’s household and community
- Core Strategy – CASE Plan (Community Alliance and Strategic Efforts to End Homelessness Plan)
- Thomas Luettke, President
- Evelyn McKinney, Vice President
- Mark Mockenstrum, CPA, Treasurer
- Heather Baker, Secretary
- Craig Gebers
- Daniel Rogers
- Demetria Simpson
- George Thomas
- John Leibig
- Julie Embree
- Karin Coble
- Kate Sommerfeld
- Ken Leslie
- Lt. Mike Falor
- Commissioner Pete Gerken
- Rodney Schuster
- Samual Harden
- Silvia Snyder
- Stanley Smith
- Susan Wren
- Tanya Barone
- Nancy Wlodarski, Fiscal Specialist
- Carl Richard Sutherland II, HMIS Administrator
- Morgan Eisch, Grants Administrator
- Meloney Osby, Communications & Data Specialist
Click here to review board minutes and other documents.Read More
Recent Blog Posts
September 6, 2018 |
Housing Opportunities – September 2018 On Facebook: 09/04/2018: Review our calendar for event breakouts:...
August 21, 2018 |
Housing Opportunities – August 2018 Updated: On Facebook: NEW for 08/21/2018: NEW on 08/09/2018: Previously...
August 9, 2018 |
Housing Opportunities – August 2018 Updated: On Facebook: NEW on 08/09/2018: Previously posted. Review our...
July 26, 2018 |
Housing Opportunities – August 2018 Updated: On Facebook: Review our calendar for event breakouts:...
July 12, 2018 |
Event to be held at the following time, date, and location: Thursday, August 16, 2018 from 5:00 PM to 8:00 PM...
June 21, 2018 |
Housing Opportunities – June 2018 Updated: On Facebook: New: Previous: Review our calendar for event...
June 7, 2018 |
Does your child need a backpack? Form more information, please call 2-1-1 between June 1st – 15th. Click here for...
June 4, 2018 |
Housing Opportunities – June 2018: On Facebook: Review our calendar for event breakouts:...
May 10, 2018 |
More Housing Opportunities – May 2018: On...
May 3, 2018 |
Housing Opportunities – May 2018: On...