More About Our Company
Continuum of Care Applications
- OH-501 Continuum of Care Application for 2016 [pdf] (09/09/2016)
- OH-501 2016 CoC Project Applicant Rankings [pdf] (09/09/2016)
Toledo Lucas County Homelessness Board (TLCHB)
The Toledo Lucas County Homelessness Board serves as the governing body of the Toledo Lucas County Continuum of Care. Composed of 17 representatives of the local community including; public sector, private sector, business sector, faith-based organizations, funders, and TAAEH, its mission, primary function, vision, and core strategy are outlined below:
- Mission – To provide leadership for the elimination of homelessness in Lucas County
- Primary Function – Plan for and oversee a coordinated, comprehensive, and targeted response to homelessness in Toledo/Lucas County
- Vision – All Toledo/Lucas County citizens desiring to be “homed” will be, “Homed” is living in safe, affordable permanent housing with adequate resources and support systems to achieve one’s potential and contribute to the well-being of one’s household and community
- Core Strategy – CASE Plan (Community Alliance and Strategic Efforts to End Homelessness Plan)
- Craig Gebers, President
- Karen Wu, Vice-President
- Michael Fehlen, Treasurer
- Heather Baker, Secretary
- Julie Embree
- Bianca Guerra
- Laura Jenkins
- John Leibig
- Karin Coble
- Evelyn McKinney
- Michelle Isaacs
- Rodney Schuster
- Robert Stevens
- Scott Sylak
- Mike Badik, Executive Director
- Nancy Wlodarski, Fiscal Specialist
- Carl Richard Sutherland II, HMIS Administrator
- Morgan Eisch, Communications & Data Specialist
These documents are in PDF format. [Most computers can open PDF documents; Adobe® Reader® is available free of charge if needed.]
- TLCHB Calendar [Online]
- TLCHB Bylaws (Amended July 2012)
- TLCHB 2012 Tax Form 990
- TLCHB 2014 Financial Statements
- TLCHB 2014 Federal Awards Supplementary Information Report
- TLCHB 2013 Financial Statements
- TLCHB 2013 Federal Awards Supplementary Information Report
- TLCHB 2012 Financial Statements
- TLCHB 2012 Federal Awards Supplementary Information Report
TLCHB 2015 Board Minutes
TLCHB 2014 Board Minutes
TLCHB 2013 Board Minutes
TLCHB 2012 Board Minutes
TLCHB 2011 Board MinutesRead More
Recent Blog Posts
September 22, 2016 |
Section 8 Housing is available; applications required. To review the notice, please click...
September 6, 2016 |
Thursday, September 22nd, 2016, 6pm @ Hensville, Downtown Toledo For information, visit...
August 3, 2016 |
Affordable Senior Housing Units available immediately from National Church Residences. Click here to view the...
July 11, 2016 |
TLCHB wanted to do something a little different this year with one of our required CoC meetings. We will be...
July 6, 2016 |
In continuing efforts to foster activities that promote positive mental health and prevent substance abuse, the...
February 2, 2016 |
Recording and Materials for the Defining “Chronically Homeless” Final Rule Regional Webinars Now Available Click...
December 22, 2015 |
The TLCHB, the locally sanctioned HUD Homeless Continuum of Care (CoC) entity for the City of Toledo and Lucas...
October 5, 2015 |
Toledo Lucas County Homelessness Board will release and review grant applications for the FY 2015 U.S. Department...
September 28, 2015 |
Number of Homeless Students Grows More than 70% since 2007-2008: National Low Income Housing Coalition
New data from the U.S. Department of Education show that the number of homeless children in public schools...
September 18, 2015 |
COHHIO Webinar: Harm Reduction and approaches for People with Mental Health and Substance Use Disorders for Housing Programs
On, Thursday, September 17th, COHHIO hosted a webinar with a representative of Case Western Reserve...