More About Our Company
Toledo Lucas County Homelessness Board (TLCHB)
The Toledo Lucas County Homelessness Board serves as the governing body of the Toledo Lucas County Continuum of Care. Composed of 17 representatives of the local community including; public sector, private sector, business sector, faith-based organizations, funders, and TAAEH, its mission, primary function, vision, and core strategy are outlined below:
- Mission – To provide leadership for the elimination of homelessness in Lucas County
- Primary Function – Plan for and oversee a coordinated, comprehensive, and targeted response to homelessness in Toledo/Lucas County
- Vision – All Toledo/Lucas County citizens desiring to be “homed” will be,“ Homed” is living in safe, affordable permanent housing with adequate resources and support systems to achieve one’s potential and contribute to the well-being of one’s household and community
- Core Strategy – CASE Plan (Community Alliance and Strategic Efforts to End Homelessness Plan)
- Craig Gebers, President
- Michelle Isaacs, Vice President
- Scott Sylak, Treasurer
- Heather Baker, Secretary
- Mike Badik
- Ivory Mathews
- Jane Moore
- Rodney Schuster
- Paul Tecpanecatl
- Dave Rejiester
- Robert Stevens
- Jodi Gross
- Milan Voska
- Peter Ujvagi
- Karen Wu
- Julie Embree
- Shelly Ulrich
- Nancy Wlodarski, Fiscal Specialist
- Elizabeth Links, Grants Administrator
- Carl Richard Sutherland II, HMIS Administrator
These documents are in PDF format. [Most computers can open PDF documents; Adobe® Reader® is available free of charge if needed.]
- TLCHB Calendar [Online]
- TLCHB Bylaws (Amended July 2012)
- TLCHB 2012 Tax Form 990
- TLCHB 2013 Financial Statements
- TLCHB 2013 Federal Awards Supplementary Information Report
- TLCHB 2012 Financial Statements
- TLCHB 2012 Federal Awards Supplementary Information Report
TLCHB 2015 Board Minutes
TLCHB 2014 Board Minutes
TLCHB 2013 Board Minutes
TLCHB 2012 Board Minutes
TLCHB 2011 Board MinutesRead More
Recent Blog Posts
July 22, 2015 |
Activists transform anti-homeless spikes into a bed in London via...
July 10, 2015 |
In May, HUD Released their performance indicator update. You can see the announcement, as well as the guide and...
July 8, 2015 |
SAMHSA will be holding a webinar addressing the topic Housing First for People Experiencing SMI and COD on...
June 15, 2015 |
Bowman Systems, Inc announces planned updates to the APR and ESG CAPER reports, based on HUD...
June 1, 2015 |
The City of Toledo Department of Neighborhoods and the Toledo Lucas County Homelessness Board (TLCHB) are...
November 6, 2014 |
3rd Annual Congress on Ending Homelessness November 18, 2014, 9:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m. UT Scott Park Campus Get the...
September 18, 2014 |
The 2014 NOFA has been released. You can read it...
September 18, 2014 |
Toledo Lucas County Homelessness Board will release and review grant applications for the FY 2014 U.S. Department...
September 11, 2014 |
An End User Training sessions is scheduled for Thursday, September 25th between 2pm and 4pm at United Way...
August 28, 2014 |
Mental disorders keep thousands of homeless on...